Allay v2.0 in 1.17.1/1.18.1/1.18.2
This mod is a re-creation of the Allay, a cute little mob introduced to us by Mojang, who is planned to be featured in Minecraft 1.19.
It is attracted to Note blocks and will dance around them until it receives an item from you.
Giving the Allay an item will request him to search for more of the same item.
After picking up more items it will return to the Note block where it was dancing, and look again for items.
The Allay will return to its note block if:
- the player right clicks on the allay with empty hands
- it searched for more than 3 minutes
Allay v2.0 is out!
- you can color any allay with dye items now
- you can make them glow by right clicking on them with a glow ink sac
- glow effect can be removed by right clicking on them with a regular ink sac
3. AI movements fixes
- now the allay won't start wandering around after dropping the collected item(s).
4. Collecting items improved
- now the allay will first check if there is more item that it can collect in the near and will only head back to drop the item(s)
if he can't find any.
5. The allay is now less transparent.
6. The Size has increased a bit.
7. Config for spawn rate can be found at:
save -> your world -> serverconfig -> allay-server.toml
These were suggested by thanos123321igetitok from curseforge and by Enderjora from planetminecraft
NEWS IN 3.0* (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 1.17.1, 1.18.1 and 1.18.2)
-can be tempted with cookie, disc, jukebox and noteblock
-tamable and breedable with cookies
-after its tamed you can remove its saved noteblock position by clicking on it with an empty hand
-there are 2 models for the allay and can be selected by changing the model value to 0 or 1 in the common config
-if you want a mob to spawn in another mods biome:
You have to change the biome_name line:
For example to:
biome_name = "modid:name_of_the_biome"
To let it spawn in more biomes you have to put a comma (,) between the biome names like this:
biome_name = "modid:name_of_the_biome,minecraft:desert,minecraft:forest"
(You have to restart the game to let the config changes happen)
-removing enchantments from item when equipped is fixed
Please let me know if you find any bugs.
|Thanks for downloading my mod!|